This BBM ON ANDROID issue i believe have lasted enough without any meaningful result. Today i was able to get the demo version of the blackberry application for android phone users from one of my friend who is a blackberry merchant and developer. He told me the application will be launched in no distant time.
When RIM announced blackberry on android i was very much happy and couldn’t wait to download the application, but i waited and waited but found no application to ping on my device.
Today am introducing to techbustop users the demo version of the blackberry for android application which you can download and enjoy on your device till its full version is finally out.
When the full application is officially launched and put on google play store, then you’ll just need to update your demo version and keep enjoying.
DOWNLOAD BBM FOR ANDROID APPS BELOW!!
After Downloading, install on your android and enjoy!!!
- Android OS Version Above 4.0.0 If you install it on a lower version, you’re on your own!!
- Internet Connection.
- Common Sense.
HOW TO INSTALL AND ACTIVATE BBM APPS
1. After Downloading the application, you should make sure you have a very good and strong internet connection, then install the application.
2. After installation, open the application and then register with your details,
NOTE: The first column should be your email address, then fill in your first name, last name, date of birth, Password etc….
3. After registering, Confim and verify your account with blackberry by visiting the email you used in registering and then clicking on the link in the Email sent to you by Noreply@blackberry.com
Note: If you don’t confirm your email after 72 hours the link will expire and you’ll have to re-register before you can continue.
4. Visit the apps and login with your email and password and then you are good to Go.
Note: it might take up to 24 hours or more to generate your Blackberry PIN.
**POSTED BY CHRIS RAPH**